Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE '108' ANYTHING GOES DT INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

Today i am here with my inspiration 
as part of the fabulous Design Team 
for 



CHALLENGE '108' ANYTHING GOES 

We have two sponser's this week and on my card today 
i have used one of the gorgeous images 
from 






CS-White 
PAPER-from stash 
IMAGE-Diva Lisa 'You' from The East Wind used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -Stamp
USED- White Ribbon
Glitter dot's 
Silver Pen 

Our fabulous and wonderful sponser's are 



and 



You will see gorgeous and wonderful makes 
from my fellow teamies again this week 
for your inspiration 
Please pop over and take a look and join us again 
this week 
I look forward to seeing you there 

Dianne xx 


2 comments:

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Love your card. It's so much fun.
- Khushboo

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great design Dianne. Love the colour too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx