Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Thursday 1 September 2016

CUTE AS A BUTTON CHALLENGE '26' DT INSPIRATION

HI 
EVERYONE 

Hope you are all well i am here today with my inspiration as part of 
a fabulous DT and for our New Challenge 
for 


CHALLENGE '26' ANYTHING GOES 

On my card today to show you i have used the fabulous image 





CS-White
PAPER-from stash
IMAGE-Fall Fun from Cute As A Button-used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT -Stamp
USED-Joycraft's leaf die 

You will see lot's of wonderful and fabulous inspiration 
from the DT ladies 
I hope you will find the time to join us 
it would be lovely to see you there 

Thank you for looking and for your wonderful comments 
i do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog 

Dianne xx 






2 comments:

Laine said...

Lovely autumnal design and colours Dianne.
Laine
xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Dianne, fabulous image.
Hugs
Wendy xx