Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS INSPIRATION POST 'WISHING STAR'S DT

HELLO 
and 
GOOD MORNING 

I am here today to share my inspiration as part of a 
fabulous Design Team 
for



We have a New Challenge started for this month 
and the theme is 

'BIRTHDAY'S

For my inspiration today and for our monthly challenge 
i have used the gorgeous image which you can find over on 




CS-White-Lemon
PAPER-BMD
IMAGE-Wishing Star's -from Ching Chou Kuik-used my promarker's
SENTIMENT-stamp Happy Birthday 
USED-Star embossing folder 
Joanna Sheen die (sent to me from a friend )
Glitter Dot's

I hope you will be able to join us on this month's challenge 
it would be lovely to see you there 
and you will see lot's of gorgeous and beautiful creation's 
from all off the fabulous Design Team thru out this 
week for your inspiration 

We also have a New Challenge over on our 

FACEBOOK PAGE 

This month's challenge is 

'ALL THAT GLITTER'S

So there is two challenge's for you to join in this month 
and don't forget if you used any of 
Ching Chou Kuik images over on the blog challenge 
you can enter twice 

Hope to see you there 

Dianne xx

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

Viv said...

A lovely card Dianne! x

Laine said...

Beautiful in lemon and blue Dianne!
Laine
xx

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful card Dianne ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Dianne, such a beautiful image and pretty colours.
Pauline
x

Vannessa said...

Love this card Dianne and the colours are just fab.

Hugs, Vannessa x