Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 2 October 2015

A BIT MORE TIME TO CRAFT CHALLENGE '4' GUEST DESIGNER

Hi 

Yes i am back with my second post today as i have the 
honour of being Guest Designer 
over on 


I was one of the lucky one's to be  asked 

So there is a New Challenge started 
and i have used one of the fabulous images from 
the brilliant sponser for the challenge 


The image i have choosen is 



~~~~
~~~~
~~~~
CS-White-Black-PAPER- Lozzy's Digital Paper's 
IMAGE-Lycaonia from Delicious Doodles-used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-to be added-USED-Memory Box Honeysuckle Vine 
Joycraft's corner die -Fancy Button -Gems
~~~~
Please pop over and join on this challenge the theme is 

'ANYTHING GOES

A Big Thank you to Lozzy and the Design Team 
for having me as a Guest Designer 

(MoonFlower Blog Hop is on my post before this one )

Dianne xx 

8 comments:

cotnob said...

Congratulations on your Guest DT spot Dianne, your card is gorgeous, a beautiful image and great die cut details.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

AWESOME card Dianne, well done on your GDT spot, hugs hun xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card layout Ginny x

Desire Fourie said...

Dianne this is so beautifully coloured and designed. Just adore the sense of drama and flourishes.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jackie said...

A wonderful pair of cards Dianne, I especially love this wolves image :o)
Jackie xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation lovely design and super colours used..
Thank You for your kind words re my dad passing...Funeral is in another state of Australia next Wednesday. We had to transport dad over 20hrs away to be with mum....
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Catherine said...

Love the image Dianne, really gorgeous... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.