Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE '20' ANYTHING GOES DT POST

GOOD MORNING 

Yes i am here with my first post for today for 


A new challenge start's today 

'CHALLENGE '20' ANYTHING GOES

I have two card's to show you today using images 
from both of our sponser's 

My first one is using 


~~~~~
~~~~~
CS-White-PAPER-From stash-IMAGE-Stuffed Little Lion -Meljens
using my promarker's
SENTIMENT-Just for You from Digital Delights By LoubyLoo
USED-Leaf ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbons
~~~~~
My second card today is using 


~~~~~
~~~~~
CS-White-Red-Black-PAPER-from stash-IMAGE-Foxy Mama-Kenny K 
using my promarker's
SENTIMENT-Hello-USED-X-cut labels' die's-Sizzix film strip die
Sizzix -swirl die-Flower punch
~~~~~
So for this week's challenge we have 2 sponser's 

 and 


Both fantastic sponser's 

I hope you will be able to join us on this week's challenge 
Love to see you there and you will find 
lot's of fabulous creations from the Design Team again this week 
I will be back a little later with second post today 

Dianne xx 

10 comments:

Jackie said...

Fabulous cards Dianne, love that lion :o)
Jackie xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous cards and images, detailed added goodies are amazing.xxx

{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Dianne, I love the image, beautiful colours and wonderful detailing on each.
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Two brilliant cards Dianne! Fabulous colouring on both and great designs!! Susan x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two very different but stunning card Ginny x

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

WOW Dianne...love both your cards...lattle little Lion is in my collection of Meljen's images and I MUST get it out and colour it up after seeing your creation. Wow that Hot Mama is pretty hot...what a wonderful job on colouring her up. Great creations as always.
Hugs.

Michelle said...

Your cards are great. I did make the stuffed lion also and I like the way you did it. The foxy mama is fantastic. It doesn't need to be thin always.
xxx Michelle

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Two gorgeous cards, love both of them. x

Catherine said...

Two great creations Dianne ! Love the little leaves next to the lion... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

ahlers5 said...

Love these both. Love the coloring on foxy mama!